Sunday, August 17, 2008

On Saturday 8-2-08 Dave and Debbie Kellett, fellow Temple workers, invited Shelli and I out boating and tubing with them on Lake St. Clair. It was a beautiful day sunny and hot and the water was cold but it felt good. "Hold on Shelli".
I posted the pics backwards, here we are about to begin. Shelli's hair isn't wet yet. But not for long, we did manage to fall in.
Dave Kellett was driving the boat pretty fast and when I finally fell it was like rolling on cement, kinda hurt! but it was fun. You know I got up for another ride.
This is before we headed out, there's Debbie on the left, Shelli in the middle with their dog in front and their daughter Lindsey waiting for Dave to return from parking the truck and trailer. We had a great time and even docked the boat at a local lake side restaurant for dinner.

2 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Michigan is so nice with all the lakes so you can do fun stuff like that. Tubing can be really ruff, I know it hurts when you hit that water going so fast. But look on the bright side at least you didn't lose your shorts!

Rachel B said...

How fun. I miss the Michigan water activities!