Saturday, May 24, 2008

Getting "OLD"er


Well it's my birthday today, can you believe it, 49 whew! Where did life go? I wanted to post a pic of myself but decided to post 2 pics of me and my sweet little grandkids Nathan and Eva. Boy, how time flys. They will both be here next month for visits, can't wait. Should be fun. I'm at work right now but when I get home I plan on finishing opening the pool today (attach filter, pump and hoses). After that I'll clean up and go out to dinner with shelli for my b-day.
Shelli ordered an (igolf Neo) GPS toy for me as a gift. It can hold up to 10 golf courses at a time and I can down load any course in the country into it. What it does is, it gives me the distance to the front, center and back of each green and some of the hazards on the golf courses from where ever I'm at on the course, cool!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet romantic husband. I love you and appreciate your genorosity and willingness to do so much for me and our family. I really did make the right choice when I married you!! Hope your day and weekend is one where you feel loved, as much as you truly are.

Amber said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dad! I did send a card in the mail but it will be late...I'll blame it on my horrible week- so I guess that entitles me to a late b-day wish. I love you and hope you had a great day. We all miss you and wish we could have celebrated with you.

Rachel B said...

Happy Birthday Dave! I hope you celebrate all weekend long!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Happy late Birthday Dad. And let me just add that for getting older and being a Grandpa you still look pretty Hunky! I hope you had a great day!

Tom & Michelle said...

happy birhtday dad!!! your a very handsome poppie! love you hope you enjoy your new year ahead of you.