Saturday, April 11, 2009

29th Wedding Anniversary

As of Sunday April 12th, 2009 we will have been married for 29 years. I have been so blessed to have Shelli in my life. There has been many great times and memories and a few rough times along the way but we managed to endure. During that time we managed to raise a beautiful family of three lovely daughters who I'm so proud they call me dad! They are all doing so well starting families of their own and I love all three of my son-in-laws and our four grandchildren. I bought these multi-colored roses for Shelli instead of red roses because our anniversary just happens to fall on Easter Sunday this year and they looked like spring time. I love you Shelli and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together and the eternities.

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

Dave, you have always been so romantic, sweet and thoughtful! Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Shelli said...

My sweet Dave
Happy Anniversary to you too! I love you and am thankful for your thoughtful ways. Thank you for the beautiful roses, they are the prettiest I've ever received!

Greg & Andrea said...

Daddy you are soooo sweet. I am so proud of you guys for staying together thought all the ups and downs and for still being in love 29 years later. You are so thoughtful and romantic and I know Mom loves that about you. Well congratulations. Love you both

Tom & Michelle said...

Dad your post made me cry. I love you and am so proud of you guys for making it 29 years!!! Congrats and I love you.

Amber said...

Dad, those roses are beautiful. Mom has been lucky to have such a romantic husband all these years. I remember when you used to buy us a rose for sweetest day....we loved that! Happy Annivesary.