Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amber and Nathan are back home now but while they were here I tried to find things to do with Nathan. I pulled the wagon out of the shed and Nathan really enjoyed being pulled around the yard. One day I pulled him for over a half an hour around the garage, shed, pool and patio. I was ready for my turn.

The late season crop of raspberries were ripening while they were here so we would go out back and pick some to eat. Unfortunately there isn't the crop that comes out in the summer but we managed to get a few.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

Dave you are so cute, and so sweet to give your time to Nathan. I know he enjoyed his Paki, and I know you enjoyed him too. Love you.

Rachel B said...

You are so cute! You were always the best dad to your little girls, and now you are the best Paki ever!

Amber said...

We love Paki!

Greg & Andrea said...

Those are cute pictures and I'm sure Nathan just loved going for a wagon ride.