Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well Amber and Nathan just spent 2 weeks with us and I had lots of time to do some bonding with #1 grandson. Here we were playing town. It was a little play set with fire engine, mail truck, garage and ramps to drive on and little people to ride on the vehicles. He loved opening up the trap door on the roof and drop the people through it.
We took him to feed the deer. This is a private home in Clarkston that's completly fenced in, I'm not sure of the acreage but it's big. There must be over 30 deer in there. Nathan liked seeing the deer.
There were a lot of big bucks in there too.
Here Nathan and I are taking Bailey for a walk. He liked holding on to the leash. He looks like a little man with my hat on. Bailey was so patient with Nathan while he was here.
Every night before bedtime we would sit by the T.V. and watch a bit of Monster's Inc. The part where Sulley puts Boo to bed. He loved that part, so when she would go to bed it was time for Nathan to go to bed. It was so cute because after bath he would run downstairs all cleaned up in his jammies and dive on the couch next to me ready to watch Monster's. Now I have to see if I can get Shelli to do that now that Nathan's gone!

3 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Dad your funny. I don't think your going to get mom to dive onto the coach anytime soon. But I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with little Nathan.

Rachel B said...

Precious

Amber said...

We had such a good time and miss you all so much now! Today Nathan saw an airplane and yelled "Big plane to to Michigan"?