Friday, October 10, 2008

For the past couple of months, I have been working out during our 1st break at work with friends. We have a fitness center with a large variety of machine and dead weights. We were bench pressing and out of the blue my right side pic and bicep muscle poped, on the front edge of my underarm. My bicep developed a huge bruise, worst than what is pictured. My first thoughts were, tomorrow is opening day of bow hunting and I just tore a muscle. You idiot! No warning or anything, the weight felt good, 185lbs, I was pushing up my 7th rep and then pow! Not good. So I have been taking it easy trying not to use my right arm but I keep tweaking it, ouch! I haven't tried pulling my bow yet and I have an appt. with an Orthopedic surgen on Monday the 13th. If it is torn I may need surgey to repair it. So, no fall season golfing or deer hunting, maybe, how sad! I'm giving my arm time to heal before I try to pull the bow back to shoot, I'll try next week.

1 comment:

Greg & Andrea said...

poor Daddy! That looks like it really hurt. I hope that you don't have to miss out on all that hunting and even though you hurt yourself you'll always be superman to me :)